How to get here
TRAVEL BY PLANE
The city of Seville has just one airport (SVQ), with direct flights from/to the following spanish and european cities.
In the following list you can review the airlines that operate in each of the direct flights to Seville
You can look up the airlines that operate in Seville airport in the following link
Previous information has been updated on 01/11/2015. For more information, go to official web of AENA Seville Airport
Other airports that you can consider when planning your travel are:
- 200 km distance, Málaga-Costa del Sol (AGP) Airport. Malaga airport offers a wider variety of connecting flights to different countries of Europe and other continents. From Málaga, you can travel to Seville by BUS or TRAIN
- 550 km distance, Madrid-Barajas (MAD) Airport. From Madrid, you can travel to Seville by BUS or TRAIN.
TRAVEL BY TRAIN
From many spanish cities, you can travel to Seville by train, through Renfe Company. In the following link you can find information about the long distance routes (high speed train called AVE). Regarding national routes, you can find the following routes with direct destination to Seville:
- Madrid - Sevilla AVE Train: Madrid Puerta de Atocha - Ciudad Real - Puertollano - Córdoba Central - Sevilla.
- Barcelona - Sevilla AVE Train: Barcelona Sants - Camp Tarragona - Lleida - Zaragoza Delicias - Ciudad Real Central - Puertollano - Córdoba Central - Sevilla Santa Justa.
- Valencia - Sevilla AVE Train: Valencia Joaquín Sorolla - Cuenca Fernando Zobel - Ciudad Real Central - Puertollano - Córdoba Central - Sevilla Santa Justa.
HOW TO GET TO THE OFFICIAL VENUE OF FESTIVAL (HOTEL)
To get to the hotel, official venue of festival, from Seville Airport, out of the arrivals terminal in the airport you should take the airport bus that takes you to the city (4€ ticket), and get off in "Prado de San Sebastián" bus stop. From there, you can take a taxi or take one of the following buses:
- Line 34 (recommended): take off at "Av de Holanda (Paraná)" bus stop
- Line 1: take off at "Glorieta Plus Ultra" bus stop
Other buses that have stops near the hotel are: line 3 ("Av Holanda" bus stop), line 37 ("Manuel Siurot-Carretera Su Eminencia" bus stop)
For more information, you can visit the website of the public transport bus service TUSSAM.